When all else fails call your Sister

 Thank you big sister for being so awesome!! I love you to Mexico and back and back again!!




C is for Caring. Any of my tramautic moments in life I always remember you right by my side, Yes you might of always been a little more frantic than I was but you always cared for me like Mother would.
H is for Hero. I can think back to any memory and know you fought for the important things. I call on you and you always come thru for me.
E is for Energetic. I love that your'e always up moving around. You always find the funniest things to do.
L is for Lady. You are a woman who is polite, kind, well loved, and beautiful.
E is for Elegance. You have class and a great sense of fashion. I only wish we wore the same sizes.
T is for Tough. It took me years to realize exactly how tough you are, but trust me, there is no doubt in my mind you are the TOUGHEST ever! My Warrior
T is for Titanic.  Which by definition means "of great size, strength, or power."  I call you Titanic because of your love for your family. No ones love is as powerful or as strong as yours!! <3 you
E is for Economical. Always someone who never waste money or time. Very thrifty! I have never known you to use no more of something than is necessary!



No comments:

Post a Comment