Love Personalized License Plates!!


Nothing about being on the road makes me happier than seeing Personal Plates!! 
Call me weird if you want, (you probably already do) but I will even stop in a parking lot and take a picture of a P.P. Its your vehicle why not make it say what you want it to say! I have had window decals made with "Coastal Crys", but thinking P.P.'s is the way to go FOR SURE


One of those "parking lot" stops I was talking about! "Texas Grit" <3




Someone is very proud that their mother named them Norma Jean!!  I'm absolutely sure I would not have that same enthusiasm! Sorry to all the "Norma Jean"s out there!



Where are you? (HA) Mother Dearest captured this one! 




Of course...my ALL time favorite!! These are the awesome P.P.'s Chelette Star got Mother Dearest for Christmas! I love them to death and the meaning of those 3 letters and 2 numbers! GIGI you are loved back!! BY SO MANY!!!



Awesome Sebrina sent this one!! I Love L. GAGA

3 comments:

  1. With out P.P.'s the road would be as boring as a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my PP's and look for them everywhere now....Thanks Star !!!!

    ReplyDelete