I LOVE C.C.

(Crystal) Coastal Lee Austin

Summer is clearly on its way in South Texas, and I can't wait! It's my favorite time of the year to sit back, pop open something cold and enjoy a nice long day on the beach! Until then wishing and  hoping is all I do. Nothing beats having Brochacho on the Coast dancing and singing and loving life with me. Jordan and I love taking Stinky D (Dalton) out too. I hope this summer all by siblings make their way to C.C. (including you Sebrina, Caitlin, ChaCha, and well anyone else who wants to make the drive) 
 It is always relaxing and plenty of people watching to do, who doesn't love people watching!! Nice waves, beautiful water, amazing sand dunes, kite-surfing, and hot surfers in wet suits will make you never wanna leave a town! Here's to a Summer full of family, friends, sunny days, cold drinks, flip-flops, bucket loads of fun and sand between your toes!

1 comment: