My Moe

One of my favorite things to do before heading to work is SKYPE with Moe!
Our conversations vary from gossip to world news, to playing games together online.
Its always nice to see her smiling face, and for a little while it feels like we are together!
Nothing beats feeling like you're with someone, when you're actually hundreds of miles away!



 My favorite days are when we SKYPE before Abigail heads off to school and how sweet she always looks. I absolutely adore the way she says "Auntie" all her spunk and attitude cracks me up and are two of the million things I miss about Lil Moe.  Little Sisters are the best (ask any of my other sisters) and Moe will always forever and ever be my FAVORITE Little Sister!

4 comments:

  1. Thats love...You are my favorite middle sister ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, y'all are so sweet! ! Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous! Didn't I start you on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could post on ur blog...oh i can. I will just post random things.................................................................................................................Stacey Moe Austin > Coastal Lee Austin Hey sister i love and miss you and our skype days. Abby wore the heart jacket to school today she says that her favorite because it has so many colors! Have a good day at work!

    ReplyDelete