Remember when...

Laugh, cry, get mad, get over it.


Living so far away from almost everyone I love wasnt a easy decision at all. For the first months I felt like I had made the worst decision ever. Alot of good and alot of bad came from the move, but the one thing I love most about missing everyone is all the time I have to think about each and everyone of you.

Like the time Chelette asked me if I would sneak into her neighbors yard, climb up on their roof, and remove the Arrow her husband Johm had accidentlly shot into their house. Chelette was scared they would be upset about the Arrow in their roof and didnt have the guts to inform them of the Arrow. The greatest part of the story is the question, When exaxtly did they find the infamous Arrow lodged in the roof of their home? Geez I can only imagined what they thought. Star some secrets you take to the grave!

Or the first time Josh felt comfortable enough to hold newborn baby Jordan. He was a proud Uncle from day one, but wasnt big on holding Jordan, feeding him, or changing him. Then they day came when U.J. allowed.Jordan to fall asleep on his chest. It was a sweet picture, my baby brother holding and cuddling my sweet baby boy. Josh looks up and comments on how warm Jordan was, only to figure out that warmth was urine. Little Jordan had peed so much him and U.J. were drenched. Needless to say, U.J. returned to keeping his distance.

Or the time Steph and I were out with friends and someone made the joke about why drive thru ATM's had brail on them. Everyone knows the blind cant drive. Steph was very quick to defend the fact that the blind DID drive. "Duh, what do you think the dots in the road are for." She seriously thought she had made a valuable point. Even managed to get upset when we told her she was wrong.

If youre a sibling of mine all I have to say is Kenny Chesney 2010! That is a night none of us will ever forget. Thanks Mom, best time ever with all of us!!

Who can forget Dads Mustang, emergency brake, and dirt roads. I could of killed him every time he pulled the E-Brake. It was the biggest rush of adrenaline any one of us kids had ever had!

Or the time Mom and Pat took us all to Freeport to camp and fish on the beach. WORSE trip ever, from million of mosquitoes, to 3 teenage girls starting their cycle while camping. I don't remember the drive home in the middle of the night, but thanks Mom and Pat for not making us stay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment