Remember when continued....

For my Moe, who deffinetly felt like she was left out from the last "Remember When". Shes crazy to think I dont always think about her.
Like when Mom and Dad had their little mix up and left Moe at a dark baseball field.
Or how no matter where we went it always took more time because Moe had to check out every bathroom, in every store.
Being released and being able to count on Moe to make sure I was taken care of, and not alone. Regardless of what her boss said.
In January 2001 my dearest friend in the world Megan Crystal Edge passed away in a tragic car accident. Megan knew me as well as I knew myself. During our friendship I always felt like Megan was a Sister to me. When Megan passed I felt my heartbreak into a million pieces. Stacey Moe tells me she doesnt remember Megan but she knows how to celebrate her life, ( I hope you dance) Stacey Moe you have no idea how much it means to me that you and I can talk about her, or how happy it makes me that you think about her!
(With Permission) Remember when you lost your way? And you losing your way brought everyone so much closer together!!
The world needs more Stacey Moes.

No comments:

Post a Comment