Olive You


Jordan's last Elementary class party was yesterday. GiGi and I went and we're reminded why we love Jordan so much. He's just so dang cute!! After the partay the 3 of us did some Thrift Store shopping. We made fun of tacky clothes and were amazed at the over-pricing of tacky Thrift Store items! I loved spending Valentines 2012 with Mother and Jordan! They are my life! I love them so much when we got home I made them "Lovers Pasta" for Valentines Dinner.
That's love, true love baby.



I finally got to Skype with Moe yesterday after what felt like forever since I seen her beautiful self. I am pretty sure I'm the main influence why she called in late yesterday so she could attend Abby's 1st School Party. Some moments in life are just too sweet to pass up!
That's love, true love baby. 


Jaden and Charleigh Stephenson
That's love, true love baby.



"Down Time" on the patio is always a success! Koozie in my hand and C.C. cool wind in my hair. Now if only my toes and a#s were in the sand. 
That's love, true love baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment