Rockport, TX

Rockport-Fulton, The Charm of the Texas Coast. I just cant get enough of this beautiful town.  Seems to have a little of everything I love!!  If I ever move out of the city, this is exactly where I would go!

Star this one is for you!! Cracked me up to make Rockport remind me of the people I love and then see this!!!

This was the car in front of me at a light. The sticker to the left says "You call it a Mascot, We call it Chili"  Absolutely love me some AGGIES!!
WHOOP

Is there any other way to live?

This is actually painted on the side of a house in the bay!! I love it!!

Rockport-Fulton Ship Yard

Statue of Mary holding baby Jesus on the Sea Wall.

Largest Palm Trees I have ever seen in Rockport.

One of many piers in Rockport. They stretch down the whole Sea Wall in Rockport.

The Coast goes on forever and the Party never ends.

Rockport-Fulton 

I love this town!

Rockport Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment