Jordan Dale

My Sunshine

My favorite person in this whole entire world!! He makes my life have much more meaning than anything!! Always making people smile and helping others out any way he can!!  Thank you God for every day with Jordan!

 Building sand castles at the beach and making all sorts of creative castles! Very talented little squirt!


Definitively an animal lover. I'm pretty sure most of that comes from his Dad then it does Me. 


Jordan's latest read!! I'm deffinetly a lucky Mom to have such a great student as a child! He's reader like non-other!  Such a reader I have been tempted to take books away when he has his bad moments at school!  He didn't have a new book to read, and of course has already read the hundreds he owns, so GiGi and I suggested "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. He ended up watching the video too. He says his favorite part of the lecture was at the end when he said "The talk wasn't for those in the room. It was for my kids."  Jordan took out of the book exactly what I believe Randy would of wanted. He says he learned from "The Last Lecture" to treat everyday like it is your last! Thanks Randy

   
Sometime a little help goes a long way! Thanks to Patrico for letting Jordan get down and dirty fixing things in the shop with you! 








  • Pure Handsome
  • Smart
  • Funny
  • Creative
  • Giving
  • Kind
  • Gifted
  • Handy
  • Strong Willed
  • Great Student
  • Respectful
  • Talented
  • Crafty
  • Lovable
  • Sweet
  • Caring
  • Goofy
  • Mine!







I Love You







No comments:

Post a Comment